Mind Power 365 (The Blessed Factory)

Share/Bookmark

Mind Power 365

Mind Power 365
Mind Power 365

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Positive Affirmations for Prosperity and Abundance: By Mind Power 365


Positive Affirmations for Prosperity and Abundance:
By Mind Power 365

I AM a Money Magnet attracting money to me easily, frequently, & abundantly in God's perfect way.
I AM creating multiple stream of income with ease.
I AM 100% debt free.
I AM attracting great opportunities into my life.
I AM a Millionaire with a Millionaire mind.
I AM Helping Millions of people.
I AM filled with limitless potential in joy, abundance & love.
I AM always led to the people who need what I have to offer.
I AM radiating passion, purpose & prosperity.
I AM open to the flow of great abundance in all areas of my life.
I AM thankful and grateful for everything I have.
I AM success & favor follows me everywhere I go.
I AM a master communicator connecting with powerful & influential people.
I AM effective & productive in all that I do.
I AM giving back to the community making the world a better place.

Say these at least twice a day with feeling and emotion behind them.


Positive People, Positive Thinking, Positive Results!
Follow us on Twitter.com/mindpower365
Facebook.com/mindpower365

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You've got a very nice blog. To grow to be a successful individual the simple factor is always to have positive thinking. Enjoy Sky Rocketing Success with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Grow Positive Thinking So It is possible to Eradicate Pressure Out of your Life, Improve Your Self-Confidence and Plan Your self For Lifetime Good results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You have an extremely wonderful blog. A lot of people tend not to recognize what mind power can do to one's success Start off directing the brilliant power of your respective mind and subconscious mind to build the lifestyle you want with our Mind Power training technique. Get the No cost Mp3, E-Course and CD nowadays and start directing the power within your mind and subconscious mind to build the lifetime you choose - in 7-simple methods.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.