The Six Steps To Your Enhanced Life:
The Six Steps are the essence behind The Sedona Method. I suggest you carry these six steps on a piece of paper and laminate it. Keep them near you in case you need to revert back to them during your daily routine. Here are the six steps.
1. Allow yourself to want freedom more than you want approval, control, security and separation.
2. Decide that you can release and be free.
3. Allow yourself to perceive that all of your feelings culminate in the four wants: the want of approval, the want of control, the want of security, the want of separation. Then allow yourself to let go.
4. Make it constant, release these wants daily whether alone or with people.
5. If you get stuck, release the need to be stuck or unstuck.
6. Each time you release you will feel lighter and happier.
I have noticed that I even begin laughing when I release a fear or a want. I began using The Sedona Method earlier this year. I was surprised more like shocked that this actually works. I used to be depressed and shackled to a woe is me attitude. I found Hale Dwoskin after researching The Secret. I want you to live life with the same freedom as enjoy everyday.
This article was taken from: http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Sedona-Method